Portraits | Personal Branding
Today’s marketing landscape is all about storytelling, personality, and lifestyle. No matter the industry, as an independent entrepreneur or artist your personal image is your brand, and I can help you create images that elevate your branding to the next level. Through our consultation and photoshoot sessions, I’ll work with you to establish clarity around your branding identity, hone in on your target audience, and create a customized photoshoot to capture professional images to cultivate the kind of engagement you’re looking for.
To help you prepare for our time together, I’ve compiled a brief list of information about what you can expect from a customized commercial photo shoot with me.
1. The first step of our process is an hour consultation where we can connect, collaborate, and refine your vision for the shoot. Consultations can happen via phone, video chat, or in person; whichever is best for you. During this time we will also talk about logistics and details such as styling, locations, and schedules.
2. After our consultation is complete, I’ll send you a contract to sign and solidify our plans. Once I receive your contract and your deposit, we are all set for our shooting day! Please note that the deposit is a non-refundable retainer. If you need to reschedule your shoot, you must let me know 48 hours prior so we can adjust our plans.
3. The day of the shoot, please be sure to arrive on time. I usually recommend arriving a bit early to settle in and get comfortable with the location we’re photographing in. This is also a great time for us to check in about any lingering questions or last minute inspiration. Plan to be fully present during our scheduled session so that we can make the most of our time.
4. Images will be sent to you in a private online gallery about 3 weeks after your shoot. You’ll be able to browse all of the images and select your favorites. As you review your images, you are invited to ask for any additional edits such as color adjustments, special crops, and other effects. We can also arrange an in-person image review where we can look through the full gallery and discuss your best shots! (If you have a deadline that requires an image review earlier than 3 week post-shoot, please let me know and we will try to work something out.)
5. After you’ve selected your favorite images and sent me your final payment, I’ll send you the selected images for you to use! We can arrange for the photos to be presented as prints or digital files, whichever you prefer.