Preparing for your shoot…
You deserve this and are at the best reason to say yes! I am honored to be able to walk alongside you, as I capture the depth of your sensual beauty. See how others have embraced their erotic, masculinity, femininity, sensuality and sexiness before the camera. There are also some looks and inspiration on our Pinterest Page, I invite you to borrow some ideas for your session. Another option is to create your own Pinterest board and start pinning your ideas – and feel free to share, this allows me to know what feeling you are wanting to capture.
Tips for finding looks that will enhance the sensuality, sexuality, and natural beauty of you during your shoot.
- Visualize the clothing, sexy heels, that favoraite pair of shoes, accessories and props you will want to wear for your shoot. Flip through your favorite magazines or websites for inspiration and to discover ways to pair colors, fabrics and styles for easy glamour/sexual empowerment.
- Shop your closet for the items you instinctively select when you want to feel (and look) your very best. Let your imagination roam!
- Bring clothing that makes you FEEL sexually empowered, not what you THINK is sexy. The sexiest clothing items to bring are fall-off-the-shoulder tops, cropped soft sweaters, a button down shirt/tie, lacy underthings, sexy tight boxers, simple black and white bras/panties (they can pair with other things), sheer slips/teddies, anything vintage, stockings/thigh highs/soft over-the-knee socks, sexy heels and subtle jewelry and hair pieces/flowers. Layering items is always a good thing to keep in mind. This is a time to have fun and love all of you.
- Men’s dress shirt (white is my favorite) paired with panties, loose tie optional, fedora is a fun one. Heels or bare feet.
- Boyfriend/husband’s favorite t-shirt with cute panties. Fun knee high socks add a cute element
- Swimsuit in/by the pool
- White sheet, wrapped up in
- Shawl/cover up loosely wrapped in
- Bra/pantie set
- Corset and panties (stunning -highly recommend, particularly for curvier figures)
- Sheer shirt, tank top or camisole with panties
- Vintage night gown or slip, stylish smoking jacket.
- Topless with casual jeans Bring something meaningful to you; this serves as a great way to personalize your shoot. This is a chance to be creative and have something to interact with.
Before Your Shoot…
You are stunning just the way your are, we see your erotic beauty, and want you to be your fullest sexually empowered self.
- If you wax, do so a few days before your shoot to avoid any bumpiness or redness. (but not necessary to wax)
- Make sure your eyebrows are nicely shaped and groomed. ( Love your eyebrows just the way they are, please don’t change a thing.)
- If you’re planning to visit the salon for a haircut or color, then give yourself a few days to make sure you are happy with it. (this may not be pertinent)
- Be sure your nails have a fresh coat of polish or nothing. Natural is better than chipped.
- Stay out of the sun – while a base tan will be nice in photos, red, blotchy skin will not.
- PLEASE – DO NOT SPRAY TAN.
- Drink plenty of water for luminous skin and daily health.
- Be mindful of what you choose to put in your body, it is your temple and we deserve to give it all the love.
- Try on your outfits and lingerie to make sure you’re in love with them; remove all tags and labels.
The Day Before Your Shoot…
● Bathe, shave and moisturize.
● Remove ALL price tags, size & care labels, etc. from clothing, especially from lingerie and panties. They can ruin otherwise great photographs.
● Double-check everything is properly packed and ready for the shoot: heels, jewelry, accessories, props.
● Plan for a good night’s sleep – eight hours is ideal.
The Day of Your Shoot…
- Today is the day… be loving to yourself, enjoy the rush of excitement, it’s going to be an unforgettable experience.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing to your session to avoid red marks on your skin (This could possibly unavoidable) Not to worry!
- Eat something light but filling.
- Arrive with a moisturized face.
- Most important: Take a deep breath and RELAX. It’s completely normal to be a wee bit nervous before your shoot, but please don’t worry because you will be in very good hands. We will show you exactly how to pose and work with you to get the perfect shot.